Friday, December 15, 2006

GUILT!

I'm feeling awful right now! My house is a disgusting mess, and here I am, goofing off on the computer! My husband is a saint for putting up with my crap! (Love ya, honey!)
I think today is the day that motivation MUST set in. I MUST vacuum today...I MUST do the dishes today...I MUST clean up Cam's books....I MUST clean up old piles of mail....I MUST pay bills...I MUST make my bed with CLEAN blankets....I MUST do laundry!
Will this list help me? Who knows!
I should get as much done today as I can though...my family is taking a short day-trip to Logan, Utah tomorrow. We'll be leaving bright and squirrelly in the morning, so I'm sure I'll be exhausted when I get home!
Now about the winners from yesterday's game, we have 2...again, the hazard I get for putting up multiple songs! (Aw, you can probably tell, I really don't care HOW many people "win" my game...I just love the fun!)
Lynanne (a NEW friend) and Cat are the winners for correctly guessing We Three Kings, O Come All Ye Faithful, and Jingle Bell Rock. Silly, I know, but seriously, would you deny me my hilarity of the day?
For the rules (again and again and again...) You have the privilege of figuring out these mixed up titles of Christmas carols, and if you are the FIRST to correctly guess the songs I'll post your name and link in my next post...well, maybe not until Monday, but you get FREE advertising! :) Good luck, one and ALL!
Song #1:
Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's mom by a precipitous darling
Song #2:
We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole
Song #3:
Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element
And I apologize to the winners for NOT having my little award posted, but Blogger is NOT being very nice today! I just need to figure out a way to outwit it! (Like I did with those of you who have switched to beta...mwhahahahaa!)

4 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Yipee! I'm finally the first one to post, and I know 'em all!

1) Grandma got ran over by a reindeer
2) We three kings
3) Silver Bells

Good luck with catchin' the cleaning bug, and have a fun safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Since I know that Carebearmommy wins I will not waist space by answering correctly again.

For me...the whole I have not lis tthat I wrote the other day helped to motivate me SO MUCH! I got nearly everything on the list done within three days of writing it...and most of it was that day!

Good luck with all of the stuff!

I also really hope that you can get over the horrible pms thing. It can't be a fun thing to have to endure. When I have it everyone and everything annoys me...I even annoy myself, so I hope that it will go away soon for you if it hasn't already!

Remember that you are loved!

Anonymous said...

I'm having that motivation problem right now too. I hope you can find it!

Anonymous said...

Let yourself have some vacation time. (or as I like to call them - mental health breaks). Sometimes sitting down and goofing off at the computer gives you the chance to collect your thoughts and figure out what to do first. Or at least that's my excuse anyhow :)