Thursday, December 14, 2006

Feeling Sorry For Myself....For a Few Minutes Anyway...

Living life has gotten the better of me. I've been doing all sorts of things lately. Helping Cam out in school, making Christmas treats, feeling sorry for myself....you know, the usual stuff.

Okay, so I shouldn't be doing ALL of those things, but I think I'm getting better. I was feeling bad today after watching several shows where the ladies are pregnant with their second babies, but their older children are only 2 or 3. I just want to scream out that it ISN'T FAIR! But then I calm myself down and think, when I DO have more children I'll treasure them so much more than I would have if I had them years ago. Trying to have a baby is ROUGH work...especially when it doesn't go the way you hope!

Anyway, enough of wallowing in self-pity...back to my fun Christmas game! (I need to get more Christmassy anyway!) We have THREE winners. I guess that's the hazard I get running three different songs! :) Our winners are Rachelle who correctly guessed the THIRD song as Let it Snow, Cat for getting the FIRST song which was Jingle Bells, and Anne/Kq for getting the SECOND song which is As Shepherds Watched their Flocks By Night.

Now back to the game, if you want to win try to correctly guess the mixed up Christmas carol titles first. Then I'll put your name and linky on my next post. Good luck!

Song #1:

Monarchial triad

Song #2:

Have hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief

Song #3:

Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) We Three Kings
2) O Come All Ye Faithful

I'm not sure on #3 - Silver Bells? Jingle Bells? There are no boulders in those songs though. Hmmm...

I feel so terribly guilty to be one of those moms on their 2nd or 3rd (or in my case, 4th) baby without even trying. I'm sorry. You are right - It's simply not fair. :(

Anonymous said...

#3 - jingle bell rock

Anonymous said...

Dang, they were already guessed! And I totally feel you on the baby thing. You will treasure them because it too so much work to get them. Hugs!

Sketchy said...

Hugs Dawnyel. I dealt with infertility before my first was born and its rough. Just hug that boy of yours and treasure him in the mean time. You know if your life wasn't so sweet you wouldn't want another baby anyway, so treasure the life you have too.

{{{HUGS}}}