Thursday, December 07, 2006

Crash! Boom! Bang!

My computer has bit the dust, aka: CRASHED! I'm so sad! And I didn't even realize all of the stuff we had stored there until we can't have it anymore!
The computer WAS fixed on Wednesday, but last night Steve just TOUCHED the thing and it messed up! Poor guy now has a complex! Anyway, my brother came over (again) and tried to restore it and it never came back! And after I had spent HOURS reorganizing all of my music! I'm so sad....did I mention that?!
So he told us that on his day off he'd come over and reinstall Windows and all of the other things we had. Until then I'm using someone else's computer! WAAAAAH!
Well, we had SEVERAL correct guesses on the funny little game I've been playing, but I'm only going to put up ONE winner this time! (Sorry, Carrie!)
The winner was Suzanne! She's been getting on the winners' list for this game since the first day! WAY TO GO! (I would put up my funny little award here, but I'm on a computer that doesn't understand what I'm trying to do!)
The songs from yesterday were: All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth, It Came upon a Midnight Clear, and Joy to the World.
The rules again are: I'm going to put up mixed up titles to Christmas songs and you get to guess it. If you are the FIRST to correctly guess the songs I'll put your name up with a link to your blog. (Not a huge award, but when I get the computer fixed...I'm all over putting up that funny little award I created!)
Good luck!
Song #1:
288 Yuletide hours
Song #2:
Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which simulates my auditory sense organs?
Song #3:
The red-suited pa is due in this burg
And one more thing: a quick shout-out to the ESD! Long time no think about him! *hee hee*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer on the computer-- I would be so sad too!!

Kim said...

I hate it when technology doesn't work the way we hope it will!!! It seems as though that happens almost every day when I'm trying to use the laptops to teach. As for your clues: #1 The 12 Days of Christmas; #2 Do you hear what I hear?; #3 Santa Claus is coming to town.

Suzanne said...

Well, I'm too late to guess this time, but these were harder so I don't think I would have gotten them first, anyway.

I won the last one!!! Wow. I guess that means I need to give a speech! ;)

Thanks Dawnyel for the fun game and thanks to the makers of the fun game where ever you are, and thanks to all my bloggy friends! :) **Suzanne gives a small bow and leaves the stage.***