Friday, December 08, 2006

Beep, Beep, Beep!

Computer update!
My brother dismantled my computer and took it to my mom's house where he did something with the video card (which we hadn't used until recently) and poof! It worked JUST like it had before! Miracle of miracles! I really wasn't looking forward to reinstalling EVERYTHING, and now we won't! He said the video card was one that had given him problems before, so he's sending it back to the people he bought it from. Maybe they'll fix it THIS time, but then again, maybe not. Either way, I'm glad to have my computer back to normal! (Well, once we finish downloading some extra stuff, it will be back to normal!)
The winner today is my good friend (IN REAL LIFE)
Kim! Or as we like to call her, Kimby!
She guessed the songs were The 12 days of Christmas, Do you Hear what I hear?, and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. But she's one of those smart teacher-ladies...so it's RIGHT up her alley! She's so SMART!
I've decided not to play my game on the weekends, but I'll do it today (cuz it's Friday!)
The rules are: I'm going to post mixed up titles to Christmas Carols and you, my dear readers, get to guess the songs. The first one to guess gets their name put up with a link to their blog...well, only if they want! And then they get the pride of knowing mixed up songs!
Okay, enough of my rambling words...
Song #1: Stepping on the pad cover
Song #2: Far back in the hay bin
Song #3: Leave and do an elevated broadcast
Good luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 Up On The Roof Top
#2 Away in a Manger
#3 Go tell it on the mountains
(a guess...but we can't think of any other songs that it could resemble at such a late hour...midnight)!

I am so glad that your computer is back! I SOOOOOOOOO know what pain it is to have the beloved computer crash. I am ALSO SO happy for you that it si back in such short order! Enjoy blogging!

Now I will turn over the keyboard to the ESD..


MWA...HA HA HA HA

You think that these riddles can stump me, and you nearly succeeded, but I am far too clever for that!
As the ESD. I will rule. YOU HEAR ME. RULE!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I can't believe I gave him control over the keyboard while I was commenting!

Lisa M. said...

Ah, this is fun!

*smile*

Glad your puter is back in order!

Those pesky video cards!

Suzanne said...

Oh man, I didn't get any of these songs either. I must be out of the zone...maybe I should do a few pushups! ;)