Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas is Coming...the Goose is Getting Fat...

Cleaning is NOT on my "fun" list. Since today is "the day before Sunday," I'm attempting to clean up my house.
Last night our family slept downstairs by the lit up Christmas tree (one of our traditions) and I'm STILL in my jammies from that! I don't want to get all cleaned up only to find that I'm sweaty and stinky after cleaning. So I'm waiting. Sleeping with the Christmas lights around me was SO magical. Even more magical without my glasses on. The lights were blurry, but pretty! Now I remember why we do it every year!

Now I'll get on with my post. Yesterday's winner was Lynanne. She was a quick one! :) The answer was I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas. I found that this song was VERY appropriate for what we had yesterday...our first REAL snowfall! It was exciting and frustrating all at once. After shoveling our sidewalk the neighbor kid kicked snow ALL over my clean walk. Let's just leave it with I WAS MAD! After fuming over it for a while we left and came home to find our sidewalk cleaner than when I had originally cleaned it. Boy, was I humbled. Anyway, it was a snowy day and I am just excited for a WHITE Christmas! YAY!

Here's the next song, after this there's only ONE more...how sad! Oh, well...Good luck one and all!

Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals

2 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

um... Frosty the Snowman?

ANYhoo, that tradition of sleeping around the Christmas tree is kinda cool. I'm glad you had fun. And, by the way, JAMMIES ROCK!

Melzie said...

She's right (I've not answered as we did this game for the kids to drink soda in class, LOL!)

ANYHOW!! Have a wonderful Christmas-- and I love the idea of sleeping under the tree... not sure if Joe would be for it though, ha ha!!