Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's OVER! Why Did I Even Worry?

Brilliant! That's all I can say! The kids did MARVELOUSLY! (That saying about the practices MUST be true!)
The kids sat reverently in the over flow, I did have ONE little girl who has latched onto me since we moved into this ward, and she did NOT want to participate. She ended up sitting next to me for most of the meeting. She's a funny kid, she kissed my hand, and licked my shirt...yup, we've got some interesting kids!
Anyway, the kids did SUCH a good job. I was bawling during the first two songs. I had to regain my composure before I was to turn and lead the entire congregation, but they did great. And my son even did a fantastic job singing and with his part. ("I.....will.....follow......the prophet.") I shouldn't have worried. It was so spiritual and wonderful!
And those little chocolate medals were BRILLIANT! We ended up sending home some pretty hyper children today, but they deserved it! Oh, I'm SO glad it's all over! Now we just have to start our Christmas songs! That should be fun!

5 comments:

Sketchy said...

Good job!!! You put so much into this I'm glad that you were so justly rewarded.

Amanda said...

Glad to hear it went so well! Now you can relax, at least for a couple of minutes. ;)

nikko said...

Yay! I thought the same thing after our program... why did I even worry??? So glad to hear it went well. I'll have to remember the chocolate medals for next year.

CareBearMommy said...

Congrats on finishing up with the program. It sounds like you feel silly for worrying about it. Still... I think it's better to worry about nothing than to NOT be worried about something that SHOULD be worried about... got that?

I'm glad the kids liked the chocolate medals. It's funny that you mentioned them bouncing off the walls.... the kids in my Primary were that way after the program as well. And that was BEFORE they got the candy. I just think everyone (in my ward and yours) was happy that the program was over, and that it went so well. YIPEE!

Suzanne said...

Congrats on your Primary Program. It sounds like it was wonderful. It seems like there are so many bloggers that are involved with Primary. I teach the 8-year olds! :)