Sunday, November 05, 2006

Easy Pumpkin Cookies

I had THE yummiest cookies the other day, and I have to share here! You ready? Here goes:
Pumpkin Cookies
1 large can pumpkin
1 boxed spice cake mix
chocolate chip cookies (as many as YOU want)
Mix together (yeah, no eggs, oil, water...nothing else!) and drop onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
These cookies are SERIOUSLY the easiest, yummiest, pumpkin cookies that I've had in a LONG time!
**************
And we're off to see the doctor. It's going to be a long day. When we started it was going to be a big deal, my dad was going to come, Steve was going to come and, of course, me and my mom, but now the guys have dropped off now that we know it's nothing serious. I just hate driving to Salt Lake and back home in the same day. I guess if we get desperate we could stay with my sister in Logan, but who wants to do that!? :P
Anyway, I'll let all of you know what, if anything, we find on this adventure!

4 comments:

Mall Worker said...

Those cookies do sound wonderful. I hope everything goes well at the doctors.

nikko said...

Hope everything went well today on your little road trip. Let us know. Those pumpkin cookies sound yummy. I think TXmommy posted a similar recipe once. I'll have to try them. Of course, that would mean actually saving a bag of chocolate chips -- not eating them first!

Suzanne said...

Let us know how your Salt Lake trip went.

Yum...pumpkin cookies sound really good! :)

Anne/kq said...

I hope that they find absolutely nothing. :)

I feel really lucky to live in L.A. when I realize that most people have to drive quite a ways to get to a large world-class hospital-- and we have several. Sorry you've got such a long drive, but hopefully it will bring good news!