Friday, September 29, 2006

Quantity Time

I thought about complaining today on my post, but then I figured I wouldn't want to be known as the depressing blog! THEREFORE, I've decided to write about something happy!
For the most part I have the next two days to spend with my WONDERFUL husband! (He's been helping me out SO much, I don't know what I'd do without the man!) I may pop in here and there, but I'm planning on spending plenty of quality (and quantity) time with Steve...enjoying his company and enjoying General Conference with him! I hope all of you have a marvelous weekend! I probably won't be thinking about you...please forgive me in advance! :)

6 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Enjoy your weekend! While you're at it, you might wanna balance the checkbook! ;)

Anne/kq said...

Hooray for weekends! Hooray for watching Conference in my jammies and eating food that's been in the crockpot since the night before instead of dragging a toddler and a baby out of bed to get them dressed up for church! Mostly, hooray for someone else around to help with the diapers! ;)

Anonymous said...

OOOOO yea...Balancing the checkbook this weekend would make for GREAT entertainment! I plan to balance mine a couple of times this weekend!
Enjoy Conference!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your blissful break!

Lisa M. said...

I love Conference weekend. It is SO something I look forward too.

Never fret about your blog being depressing or at least,I have learned *not* to fret about it, because really it is YOUR blog and you should be able to cry and carry on,in any matter you see fit. On the other hand, looking at the glass half full, is NOT a bad thing.

(just thought I would throw my 2 cents in)

I read down below, about the IEP. UCK, I think they are soooooooo hard, I have one on the 2nd of October, that i am just not too happy about attending.

I hope you can get things worked out to your satisfaction.

Can I tell you one thing? I really enjoy reading your comments on other peoples blogs.

I appreciate the wisdoms you have shared!

Have a great weekend!

Mama D said...

If you were thinking about us I might be worried!