Sunday, September 17, 2006

Meme about ME!

Shelley from Spitting Prohibited tagged me for a meme. Now, I could say, "I'll do it later," but knowing me...I wouldn't! So here goes!
What do you like most about where you live?
I love that I can drive for just an hour (or less) in pretty much ANY direction and find wilderness! I love the mountains and there are many around here. (I've actually had this argument with a friend, and she disagrees with me that the mountains I see are actually considered "mountains." It's my blog...so I WIN!!) This area has many nice people too. It's kind of fun to just drive down the road, see someone you know, honk and wave...and receive a wave back! And I absolutely LOVE the fact that I live just mere minutes from a temple. It's so nice to just decide one day to do a session and not have to plan days, weeks, months, or years in advance! I love it! Oh, and I love the river that runs through town...it makes it more fun!!
Is there anything strange about where you live?
There's really nothing to do here. There is cow-tipping, but it's not THAT fun....uh...
I can't really think of anything strange about this place...the roads are pretty straight...the people are fairly decent (we do have our token weirdos...) Uh....lemme think for a minute....
We do have a big celebration (actually this weekend) celebrating potato harvest. They call it Spud Days...I don't normally go to this, but there are lots of people that I know who plan and schedule their days for this time of year. Yes, I'm from Idaho....but do we have to have a big do-dah about potatoes? Oh, well!
What's one of your all time favorite music albums, and why?
The Tarzan soundtrack....simply because that was what my husband and I were listening to when we first discovered the FUN way to kiss! :) (I'm not weird...I just can't think of any other album that makes me smile like that music!)
Did you have a passion for something as a kid that you still have now? (If not - what is one of your passions now?)
I was a bossy-butt growing up...that hasn't really changed....but does it count as a passion? I've always loved to read and I still do...when it's a decent book. I also have a passion for being the best I can...and sometimes it turns into an OCD moment, but I still strive to be the best I can!
What do you like most about having a blog?
Venting and getting some support for my serious short-comings. I seem to CONSTANTLY be whining and belly-aching on here, but for some reason, people just keep coming back! I actually just started my blog so I could keep in touch with friends and family who don't live near me...but now, I just vent, record what I'm thinking, and let it all out!
Who to tag??? Uh....I think I'll tag Stephanie and Froggie. If they don't do this, then it's okay...I seriously have this phobia about tagging people for memes...AH!
****************************
And just as a fun update...For our singing time Olympics today the Senior primary widened their lead over the Junior primary by 2 points! So now the score stands at: Junior-321, Senior-326.5! I'm seriously going to find less strict judges for Junior and more strict ones for the Senior! :)
Oh, and one more quickie: I will take a picture of my husband's new wedding band when I find a camera that works. (Ours is busted...dead...and my mom's is packed away in her trailer...)

6 comments:

Kim said...

Call me dense, but is there really a "fun way" to kiss as opposed to a "not fun way" to kiss? I think the majority of the time, it's all fun! :) I'm glad things are looking so UP for you! You guys definitely deserve it.

Blackeyedsue said...

Your answers were a fun read. Mine is up!

Anonymous said...

When we were in school at WSU they had a "Pea and Lentil" Celebration...personally I'd rather eat potatoes... :D

Oh and I soooo miss living near a temple...but I've heard rumors...maybe we'll get an announcement sometime soon, that would be so exciting!!!

WV: Kiggy Yucks

Melzie said...

I'll post mine on Wednesday-- Nathan wants his "fame" time... and considering I forgot to buy stuff for his birthday dinner (YIKES) today, I'm in the dog house... But Wednesday- promise! But.. what fun way to kiss.. do share.. ;)

Dawnyel said...

Okay, lemme explain the "fun" way to kiss...
We were BOTH new to kissing and just pecked versus REAL kissing...we were listening to that soundtrack when we learned how to really kiss, and NOT peck! I know...we're weird, but that's okay...I accept it! :)

One Scrappy Gal said...

Don't feel bad. For my husband and I...it's The Lion King soundtrack. We've seen the movie in the theater 6 times. :)