Wednesday, August 16, 2006

WARNING!! I'm talking about something that may be sensitive for some, and totally disgusting for others...Reader, beware!

Today is a new day. I'm actually pretty excited about it. I FINALLY got my period regulated!! YAY! We've been trying for years for a baby, and I've been patiently waiting for my body to get on a "regular" cycle....the day is finally here! I'm thrilled! It's actually taken many visits to a doctor to get me working regularly. I'm currently taking a couple of diabetes meds that have gotten my body in its groove!! To me, it means there's hope!
I'm sure my husband is happy about this regularity too! It means less of me being PMSy! See, before my body started to groove I'd get PMS for a month...sometimes two! That makes being around me not so fun. But now that I'm back to "normal," it only lasts a week...not a month!! Can we start cheering for my husband's happiness now!?
Anyway, that's all I wanted to share. I'm just so excited for all of this. My body works!! THANK GOODNESS!!

10 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Yay Dawnyel! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you and your family!

WaHoooo!!!!

Lynanne said...

I can relate to the weird cycles and horrible PMS (but not to the infertility battle, sorry). I used to take medication for the PMS. It's funny how aunt flows visit can be such a relief.

Millie said...

It certainly is a relief! Wow, is it ever. Ask my hubby how relieved he is when it shows up. :)

Mall Worker said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you and for your family!!!

Kristine said...

Congratulations on regularity! (Especially when it has been so irregular!) Good luck in the TTC field too!

Rachelle said...

Woohoo! That is great news! Did you get the email I sent yesterday?

CareBearMommy said...

Ewww.... how totally disgusting. Well, actually, it's not. It's just one of those facts of life. I'm glad that regular "Ralph" visits are now becoming a fact of YOUR life. Good luck!

Melzie said...

YAY!!!!!!!! that's how I felt at my last one-- it was normal- and off drugs. So- we're in try in out one last time and then go to doctors again once i get insurance. It's funny-- for us who never get them normally, it's so refreshing when it comes!! YAY!!! maybe we can have babies together. ;)

Lana said...

wOO hOO!

Hope the baby dancing goes well now!

Mama D said...

Very good news! Not in the least disgusting!