Sunday, July 16, 2006

Short-Term-Memory-Loss



I swear, I'm brain-dead! All day at church I was thinking about how I need to get a sub for Primary next week, and I never really thought about why. After church was over with, I was cleaning up and one of my fellow-Primarians asked me where we were going on our trip next weekend. "Uh....I'm going on a trip?" Okay, so I claim that I suffer from Short-term-memory loss! Will I ever find my brain again!? Yikes!
On a happier note, singing time ROCKED today! The kids sang SOOOOOO well, I was really proud of them! Yay for happy moments!

6 comments:

Millie said...

Yay because they're getting closer to the Primary Program!!!! :) Glad to hear they're doing so well.

Mall Worker said...

That short term memory loss I understand never goes away...or at least that has been my problem!!

Mama D said...

Hey that's totally me too. I think once you've had a baby it never comes back.

...Wait, what was I talking about?

CareBearMommy said...

So, when you finally remember where you're going on your trip, let me know. HAHA! I'm glad things went well today in Primary!

Blackeyedsue said...

What was this about again?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.