Friday, July 14, 2006

The Pay Day Bear with a Tag


Why do they call it "pay day?" Is it because of the "act" of paying people? Or is it because once you get the so-called money, you end up paying YOUR bills? Man, I wish we could have money left AFTER one of these "pay days..." we'll just have to wait and see what happens!

I read a really funny poem the other day, I want to share it with you all now, but be aware...I'm feeling rather "bear-ish" lately...GROWL!! :)
********************
In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear.
When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.
Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that, too.
When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.
If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.
If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.
YUP! Gonna be a bear.
(Unknown Author)
************************
I got this idea from Naddin J...it's fun, I swear!!
Copy this letter to my comments and fill in the blanks. Then copy the blank letter to your blog with your name after "Dear," and I will come and fill one out for you. :)
Dear Dawnyel,
I _____ you. You have a nice ______. You make me _______. You should _______. Someday I will ______. You + me = ________. If I saw you now I'd __________. I would build a _______ just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be _________. We could __________ under the stars.
Love, _______________
(P.S. ______________.)

6 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Dear Dawnyel,
I admire you. You have a nice sense of humor. You make me laugh. You should laugh more often. Someday I will write down all of the funny memories we share. You + me = friends forever. If I saw you now I'd give you a hug. I would build a giant pair of rubber underwear just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be "You are my Snshine". We could belch together under the stars.
Love, Carrie
(P.S. You CAN still whip up a good burp after guzzling root beer, cant ya?.)

CareBearMommy said...

I know what you mean about the whole payday business. Try having it come around only once a month! It's okay now, cuz we're used to it, but for the first three or four months, it was a nightmare. It seemed we were always waiting for it when it was like 2 weeks away!

Mall Worker said...

Dear Dawnyel,
I like you. You have a nice sense of humor. You make me laugh. You should keep up the funny blog posts. Someday I will . You + me = great blogging pals. If I saw you now I'd buy you a cup of coffee. I would build a slip and slide that worked for adults just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be shine on you crazy diamond. We could laugh under the stars.
Love, Nikkie
(P.S. It was really hard to come up with an song to sing!!.)

Mall Worker said...

We have that same pay check, I mean paternity, I mean unemployment check problem here too. Have been for the last bit of forever! It really is annoying. Hopefully when I finnish my stupid degree it will get better!

Millie said...

Dear Dawnyel,
I enjoy you. You have a nice pair of rubber undies. You make me wonder if I should buy some. You should come visit me sometime if you're ever in Portland. Someday I will clear this huge mess off my computer desk. You + me = bloggie buddies. If I saw you now I'd present you with a case of Oreos. I would build a bust of Beethoven just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be Scripture Power. We could howl at the moon and pelt each other with pine cones under the stars.
Love, Naddin J
(P.S. I like cheese.)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.