Thursday, July 27, 2006

Dawnyel Wants...

For a while now I've been reading other people playing this fun game. I tried it with my given name, but got NONE of the same sayings. So I tweaked the game a bit....and got better results.
The rules are simple: you Google your first name followed by the word "needs"... the results are pretty funny. Here's the enlightening information I found. (Like I mentioned before...I had to tweak the rules a bit, but the results are still silly!)


Dawnyel wants to start a family on 43 Things. (WHAT!? Does this mean there's more WORK involved in starting a family?!)

Dawnyel wants to do 14 things. (What they are, I don't know!)

Dawnyel wants to know. (Yes!)

Dawnyel wants one for Maya. (Why not!?)

Dawnyel wants to see NSGC continue to excel. (okay...)

Dawnyel wants justice and wants all the footage of when she was in the house so she can prove she was not a cheat or smelly. (I think the adding of the word "smelly" at the end there really just summarizes my thoughts perfectly!)

Dawnyel wants More Poker Content. (Uh....)

Dawnyel wants to maintain a casual atmosphere. (Wow, one that works!)

Dawnyel wants solid surfaces. (Yes, because floating on Jello is just not what I want to do with my days!)

Dawnyel wants to be a pirate. (Argh, me maties!)

Dawnyel wants to help the trees. (Grow, baby, grow!)

Dawnyel wants to buy a nice dress for the graduation, she also wants to take everyone out to dinner afterwards as a thank you. (But you are going to have to pay for your own food...I'll just get you there!)

Dawnyel wants to pay to go on a vacation to a 3rd world country and work twelve hours. (Any more than that and I turn into a pumpkin!)

Dawnyel wants to go to school during the day. (So I can escape the kids!)

Dawnyel wants to be a catalyst for the planting of congregational as well as cell churches, house churches and New Generation churches. (I'm just a churchy lady!)

Dawnyel wants Cal to take an active role in the child's upbringing -- just on her own terms. (Who is Cal? And WHY would I want HIM to take an active roll in my child's upbringing!?)

Dawnyel just wants people to stop having sex when they get too old to want more kids but are still fertile. (*snickering* I DO NOT want this one...what you do in your own home is YOUR business! Old foggies have the right to do what they want too....they've earned it....)

Dawnyel wants to move over the email and website services. (Seriously considering this one!)

Dawnyel wants to move from her parents' house to a home of her own. (Uh...)

Dawnyel wants luxury surroundings. (Definately, but they need to be taken care of WITHOUT my help!)

Dawnyel wants to work for the FBI or CIA. (If I told you that, then I'd have to kill you...)

Dawnyel wants to be loved by everyone she meets and will put her front legs on you to be picked. (As opposed to my BACK legs!!)

4 comments:

Mall Worker said...

Okay, I don't know what was funnier, the search results or your commentary!!!!!!

utmommy said...

Fun list!

Millie said...

LOL... I loved the pirate thing. Thanks for the very jello-y link. ;)

Blackeyedsue said...

Okay, I am holding my sides in from laughing so hard.

The old people and all the sex...egads!!!! The visuals!!! ACK!!!