Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Return of the Piggy Slippers

My exciting news for the day...my mothers' day present FINALLY arrived. Granted it came here from Australia, but it's here, it's here, it's HERE!!! If you look closely at the above pic you can see my toesies are ready to jump in!

I convinced my husband to get them for sentimental reasons and wouldn't you know it...he agreed with me (either that or he got fed up with my begging!)

Cam wanted to wear them too. He's such a cute and sweet boy!

4 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Welcome, welcome little piggies!!!!

You deserve these!

CareBearMommy said...

WOW! Those look, like, ya know, totally like the originals, dude! Way to go hubby on that one for "letting" you get them. That's one awesome Mother's Day present, might I add! You totally deserve them. Just try not to wear them out in the wet cruddy weather. That way, they'll last longer!

Anonymous said...

Great job hubby...or should I say you...since you did the actual ordering! These will bring many more memories for you and your family! I hope the memories that are created in this pair are just as sweet as the ones the originals brought!

Millie said...

awwwww... cute!