Friday, May 19, 2006

It's a Done Deal


Okay....I did it...I got my hair chopped. I have been dying to do it for a while now...but today while Steve and I were wandering the streets of our town he pulled into a parking lot and asked me if I was ready and willing to cut my hair. I enthusiastically agreed and we hurried into our new hair cutting place and asked if there were any available stylists who could chop my hair. Luckily enough someone had just cancelled and there was ONE opening. It was fate....I know it!!
So she asked me what I wanted to do with it and I told her that I was ready for it to be short, but cute. I told her I really didn't want to cut it for the rest of the summer, so I told her to go short and layer it. I have been wearing my glasses lately (because my contacts are torn to shreds and I'm too lazy to make an appointment for new ones) so I was blind for the procedure. She washed my hair (I think that in and of itself is a form of relaxation therapy) and then we were off and running. As she was taking the first few snips I hate to admit it, but I was beginning to freak out...only because I never got my before pic for my blog...I know....I'm an admitted blogaholic...I don't deny it!! Anyway, I figure you'd all forgive my error and accept my air-headedness! Anyway, she cut and layered and asked what I thought...I wanted it shorter...so off she went again. Then once I was sufficiently chopped she thinned my hair.....aaahhhh! I LOVE getting it thinned! (I think I just need the thinning shears!) Anyway...and then she blowed it dry and VOILA! It curled on its own and I think it looks cute! It's not long, but WHO CARES?? I'm excited for my new wash and dry do.

4 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Hey, dude! That is, like so totally awesome that you were able to get your hair chopped off, dude! And, dude, you'd better get those pictures posted pronto. And for a before pic, just post the most recent one you have that was taken before the chop chop. And, dude, way to go, dude!

CareBearMommy said...

TWEET TWOOO! That's some hot-lookin' hair ya got there, toots!

Melzie said...

Great hair!!! And I told Joe that I needed a new stylist- AGAIN. UGH! And thinning one's hair is the most fabulous thing ever... :)

Anonymous said...

hey your really cute and your hair is very pretty and makes you look HOT