Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thirteen things I can't stop talking about from my vacation...

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Dawnyel



1. We had so much fun seeing family!
2. It was a VERY long drive (but very pretty)
3. We pretty much saw all 4 seasons of the year just on our drive (with the McCall area being WINTER!!)
4. We got to see lots of cute animals along the way...from deer to pheasants to cute bunnies
5. We wish we could move to Moscow...it's just so darn pretty there!
6. It should have been longer...but what vacation is EVER long enough!?
7. We want to live there, but only on Grandma and Grandpa's farm. It feels like camping, but inside a house.
8. Cameron was such a trooper with the whole driving thing, only asking if we were there yet 50 or 60 times!
9. We're so glad that we went to the places we did...we couldn't have taken the same pictures without friend's help! (You know who you are!)
10. We took a LOT of pictures. Our camera had 26 pictures on it when we left, now we have almost 200 pics!
11. I seriously need to get in shape...just wandering around the farm wore me out! I enjoyed the walks, but I was out of breath and RED in the face!
12. Did I mention that we LOVED seeing our family and spending time with them??
13. We made so many memories it's gonna be hard to remember them all, but we're gonna try!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Frog Legs

2. Diana


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Uh, I don't know what to say. Well, other than... it didn't work. You posted the empty Thursday Thirteen thingy twice, but your list is not in eithero one. Blasted Blogger! I know you were having problems with it this morning. I hope that it will work for you later. I would love to read your thirteen things you can't stop talking about. Then, I can crosscheck them with things you have already told me about, and see how many match.

Dawnyel said...

Sorry about that...for some reason it posted in WHITE lettering...that doesn't work with a white box! :D

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha...Dawnyel...you are sooo funny! Fun little oops!
I just wish we were there together! there are soooo many other places that are worthwhile to see! Write down everything...wait...I am SURE you already have...you are so good at writing in your journal!

Diana Mancuso said...

Happy Thursday!

Mine's not nearly so detailed. Just not feeling like writing much tonight...

http://torontoteachermom.blogspot.com/2006/04/thursday-thirteen.html

Melzie said...

You do TT!!! It posts in white because that's the main color of your font on the blog. So you'll have to change it each time. :)

Sorry I'm late.. ;)