Thursday, March 09, 2006

What a night!!

For all my worrying about Steve he got home okay, but not until 3:00. I am a huge worry-wart, so when I went to bed I kept thinking about all of the crap he'd have to go through to get home. Just before I went to sleep I looked out the window and it was snowing, so I got even more worried. When he got home he told me that he ended up going 55 mph on the interstate because the snow was so bad. Semi trucks were even passing him. But he got home to me safe and sound. The disturbing thing that he told me though was that the cruise control didn't work. We just got this van last month and the cruise had better work...we're planning some major trips and we don't want our feet to get all tired and crampy while we're going places. Hopefully it's just a fuse or something small that we can handle, but either way, it's gotta be fixed. After he told me that the cruise didn't work I worried some more, and didn't get back to sleep until 4:00. It just seemed like last night would never end! The real kicker is that they really didn't need him in Pocatello, apparently they had called this guy to come in to help close, but he had plans. He told them that he could cancel them if they really needed him, but instead of telling him that they needed him, they called the store manager who sent Steve. It was aggravating!

1 comment:

CareBearMommy said...

PTUI! I'd kick your hubby's managers in the butt if I were you! OK...maybe I wouldn't, but I'd sure feel like it. That's just gotta frost your cookies! At least he got home safely. Just hope he doesn't fall asleep on his OTHER job today. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz.