Monday, March 13, 2006

Van Issues

We've been having van problems since we bought the blasted thing last month. The first thing we noticed was that the door sensor was not working, then the next day we noticed that the power locks didn't work for all of the doors. We were frustrated, so we called the dealer and he referred us to a place that is just down the street from where we live. Well, they looked at it and decided that they needed to order parts for it and they would let us know when we could bring it back to get fixed...the call never came. So after Steve's fun drive to Pocatello last week and the discovery of yet another problem (this time the cruise control) we decided that we needed to call them and see what was going on. When I called them back the guy I had been talking with told me that he had been on vacation and had assumed that the problem had been resolved while he was gone. He felt bad and told us that we could bring it in today. Anyway....they looked at it and found out that this van has serious wiring issues. So the guy bought another van (same make and model, but a few years older) and will take the parts that he needs off of that to fix it. Hopefully after tomorrow this van will be the van of our dreams!
I can't tell you how much I love seeing my family! I know that family is the most important thing in our lives...after everything else is gone, all we have left is the love of our families. I think that's why I'm so glad to know that my family is a forever family! Anyway, tonight we went to my parent's house for dinner and Family Home Evening and just laughed and had fun! I haven't done that for a long time! We were joking and making one-ups the whole night! I love my family! Did I mention that my family is great and that I love them?? Because I do!

This picture of Cameron and my brother was taken years ago...I don't exactly remember when, but it was pre-glasses. He had taken these old sunglasses and popped the lenses out and would walk around like he was cool. Then my brother, Shad, pulled his pants clear up to his armpits and, voila, instant nerd!
Quote of the Day:
"I'd rather hunt with Dick Cheney than ride with Ted Kennedy."

1 comment:

CareBearMommy said...

Now your van is the bleapin' cow! I HATE them cows! I hope those car fix'em dudes can get rid of the cow and bring back your van! Bad cow!

By the way, that's a cute pic of Cam in the nerd getup. You are lucky to have all your family so close by!