Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Red Kid Group

Today was a busy one. We found out that our van isn't fixable by the people who have been working on it. They have one more thing to try before they give up and send it to the Ford dealership. Not much fun, but it will be fixed one way or another.
I did get to play with Cameron and the little girl we watch for a little while before all of my running around. Funny enough, we were all wearing red today. It's nice when we match!
We did have a fun time throwing things...in a "controlled" environment. (Cam's room)
I did a lot of running around today though. I dropped Steve off at work, then ran Cam to speech therapy, then I took the van for a "test" drive to see whether the cruise control was working (it's not), then I went shopping for some stuff, then I ran back to speech to pick up Cam, then we went to get my herbs, and rent a movie from Clean Flicks, then we hurried to pick Steve back up from work. I felt like I lived in the van today! It wasn't the best use of my time, but sometimes you've gotta do what you've gotta do!
Right now things have calmed down. I really like it when it's just me and my small family. I enjoy babysitting, but I really enjoy the peace I get when it's just the three of us at home. Ah, peace!

1 comment:

CareBearMommy said...

I'll leave a comment, even though I was chatting with you on IM when you posted this blog....

Those are cute pics. It looks like you were having a fun time with the kiddo's. I hope you didn't hurt yourself this time around!

And good luck with your van!