Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm a Klutz

Let me start off with a quick memory, this will help set up the background information for what happened to me the other day. When I was younger we lived VERY close to the church that we went to...it was only a block away. So when we had activities going on during the week Carrie and I would walk there, joking and laughing the whole way. One night we were on our way there when I decided to walk backwards in the gutter. I didn't realize what was up ahead, but I ended up walking into a parked car. I know it was one of those times when Carrie laughed really hard at me that night (one of many, many, MANY times growing up!) I was so klutzy that I hurt myself walking into a car that wasn't even moving!
If you are a frequent reader, then you know about me playing with Cam and the little girl we babysit. I was rolling around on the ground and I mentioned that I had hurt myself. I think I hurt myself pretty badly! When I went to lift Cameron up on my legs I heard and felt a small pop above my right leg. All day yesterday it hurt anytime that I tried to get up quickly or lift anything heavy. I asked my mom what it could have been, and she said that it sounded like I gave myself a hernia. I sure hope that it's not that...I can't afford it! I guess either way I'm gonna have to get used to the pain of being a klutz!

1 comment:

CareBearMommy said...

Ouch.... ouch.... and, um, ....oh yeah, OUCH! By the way, I do remember the parked car incident. I had forgotten about it until you mentioned it. So now it's all your fault that I remember it.

And I hope you don't have a hernia.