Wednesday, March 15, 2006

March Snows


This was the view I have outside of my bedroom window...I thought it was GORGEOUS!! So I just had to snap some pictures of it. I know it's the middle of March, but this is too pretty to be too upset over the snow. When I took Cam out to the bus this morning we had to wade through 2 or 3 inches. I had cold feet, but it wasn't too bad. I'm still hoping that the snows will melt soon so that spring can start, but hey, when life gives you snow, make a snowman!

1 comment:

CareBearMommy said...

That is a pretty view. Whenever I get around to pulling them off my camera, I'll have some snow pics to share, too. There's just something about fresh-fallen snow that makes you wanna stop and look. Too bad it's not long before it gets walked on, driven on, and poluted. Then, you just want it to go away! Anywho, thanks for sharing!