Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy Day!!

I am so excited! Our van is officially fixed. We have been sharing custody with the auto shop for the last few days, it's been rough! But after weeks of head scratching we've finally figured out what was wrong with the thing. I'm so excited. I was worried about getting it fixed in time for us to go visit Steve's grandparents in Moscow (not Russia, Idaho) at the end of the month. Now all that's left with it are the little things, lube, tire check...the "easy" stuff!
After that snow storm this morning the snow melted rather quickly. Now we have a small flood in the basement/garage. So when I go to do the laundry I have to do some fancy footwork to avoid getting wet feet. It's okay, it happens all the time. I guess that's what you get when you live in an old apartment!
I have been having fun looking up several friend's websites today. I haven't done that for a while and I'm glad that I took the time today. It's fun to see what's going on in their lives when we're all spread out all over the country!

1 comment:

CareBearMommy said...

Thanks for including the link to Ellen's home page. I haven't heard from her forever, so it was nice to get in there and poke around a bit. I'm happy to hear that she'll be having a little girl. However, I thought her baby was due much sooner than it is (end of June). That just shows you how much I know!