Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm Mrs. Get-things-fixed, Don't Mess With Me!

I just feel like such a strong woman. I had someone fix our van (did I mention that it finally works?) And today I had to call our landlord to have our apartment fixed up. I feel like I personally did all of these things and like I should be proud of myself, but I know that I really had nothing to do with it. I'm just glad to have things working the right way again.
I have been deeply cleaning our house lately. I think it's because I'm really excited. This last weekend Steve finally convinced me to get new furniture. We bought some nice new couches and I am so excited for them to come that I've been cleaning the areas where the new couches will be. I've gone through our "pile" places (those places where we stash papers and things that we don't want to deal with at the time.) I'm so excited for furniture that we will be able to sit on and not sink all the way to the floor. I've been asking around to see if anyone is in dire need of couches so I can get rid of our old ones, but everyone seems to turn me down. Obviously they know what they would be getting themselves into if they had our old stuff. We're pretty excited and will continue to let you know what's going on!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Want to come fix things at my house? LOL!