Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Harry Potter Over-load!

I'm feeling a bit Harry Pottered out! I bought the movie and as soon as it came through our front door it was opened and in the DVD player. Then after watching it all the way through once, Cameron decided that he wanted to watch it again. He was a little worried about being scared, but a little bit into it Cam and I both zonked out on the couch. Then after convincing him that he needed to go to bed for the night I went online and started re-reading my friend's version of book 6. I like the books and all, but I'm not a fanatic...so I think I will take a break, for how long totally depends on my boys!
I wish I could write on here that my life is exciting and very busy, but in reality it's quite boring. Today I babysat and took Cameron to speech therapy. Then when I came home we watched Harry Potter and sacked out on the couch. Then for the rest of the time I've been on here. I guess everyone has those kind of days! Today was mine!

1 comment:

CareBearMommy said...

Whoa! What an exciting, fast-paced day you've had! Man, I could hardly keep up with you while reading your blog! I think I'm out of breath! (Heave, ho, pant, pant...faint, dead- away)