Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sick....sick....sick.....

I was so sick yesterday....it wasn't funny. Steve tried to make me laugh, but I was feeling too lousy to laugh. When I get sick my body goes into hibernation mode. I was awake for a total of 7 hours yesterday. So I missed most of the day. Luckily I didn't have to babysit and Cam can pretty much entertain himself.
I wish I could find decent prices for medications online. I think my computer is too slow or something, it's just not giving me the information that I want. I have found some good prices, but they are from Canada. I guess it's good to be Canadian! (There was a time that I almost considered that possibility!)
Okay, now I've got my memory juices flowing...I have to tell you about Dale. When I was 16 and had my hormones running rampant I was head-over-heels for this guy I met in a small town in northern BC. His name was Dale and looking back he was a weirdo. He was the only guy around and in my mind the cutest guy I had ever met. Luckily I was very wrong, but he and I would write letters to one another, talk on the phone, and I would drive my friends crazy with my talking about him constantly. I even asked him to go on "virtual"dates with me. I would write them in letters and he would have to do what I wrote...I know....I was weird. From what I've heard about him now he's on his second marriage and may not even be married to the gal he's with now. I'm so glad my life took me down a different path. Have you ever heard the song "Unanswered Prayers" by Garth Brooks?? My husband had me listen to it right after we had married and told me that he was grateful for them, well, I too, am grateful for those unanswered prayers!

No comments: