Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What a Valentines' Day...so far....

I have just gotten back from getting the new van tweaked. My friend, Carrie, told me that I spent a lot of time talking about the little things in my last blog, but not the things she really wanted to hear about. Our "new" van is a 1998 red Ford Windstar. It looks really nice (especially covered in snow, like it was this morning.) The only problems with it were a long crack in the windshield and the door sensor has a short in it. It's being fixed right now and hopefully we can have it all done by the time my husband has to go to work. I was sitting in the waiting room reading and just about fell asleep. I was very relaxed. I'm sure that Cam and the little girl I babysit will remedy that shortly.
I ordered my husband a balloon bouquet yesterday and he'll be getting it at work. I don't know what kind of balloons they will be giving him, but I know they'll be fun. I ordered 2 "singing" balloons. When I find out what kind of balloons those are I will let you know. I figured that the kids at his work would like the extra noise...and be entertained as well.
My husband gave me a love knot that he wrote a beautiful love note on and a CD that I have been wanting for a while. That may be the extent of our celebrating of this holiday. I think that if you can't show love and gratefulness throughout the year, why jam it all into one day? Our celebration will be ongoing!

No comments: