Friday, April 22, 2011

Final Lumpy Update: All is Well

Yes, I'm completely FINE!!
I went in for the ultrasound this morning, and almost had to have a mammogram, but since you can SEE the lump on the skin, they opted to wait until after the ultrasound if it was necessary.
They checked it, then went to consult with the doctor. I laid on the bed all by myself for 10 minutes. My mind kept thinking, "Maybe they've FOUND something. Maybe I was a little too confident in my in-grown hair scar theory.....I'm totally gonna lose my boob!"
Thankfully, the doctor came in, checked for himself, and decided that it's probably a lymph node. It's about an inch deep and comma shaped. If it gets any bigger or causes pain, I'm to go in, but for now: CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH!
Breathing never felt SO good!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Yay! So glad that your appointment turned out well :)

Deanna said...

I'm so glad, too!!! I saw you at church, from across the chapel, and wanted to run to you to ask how you were doing...then the meeting started. LOL!

SO happy you're okay. :)

Unknown said...

Happy You! Every day is a gift!

cressfamily said...

Wahoo! I am so happy for you!