Sunday, June 06, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby boy!

It's hard for me to believe that it's really been two years since Jake was born, but I have to say, those have been the most fulfilling years. I love that my sweet Cameron has a fun brother that loves him as much as I love him.
I love the laughs I've had thanks to Jake...he's such a little entertainer.
He has shown me what it's like to be the mom of a typical little boy, and I sometimes wonder if I'm really up for the challenge.
But, I know that he's such a joy in our lives and I'm so grateful for him!
For his birthday, he got some things early: a tricycle and a drum. So he opened up a boring present (clothes) and a fun one...two Superman/Batman capes that my friend made. He wanted to wear his cape to church.....he says "I FLYING!" when he wears it, and then he takes off.
Happy birthday, SuperJake....we love you SO much!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh My Heck! Don't tell me Jake's TWO already! That means Jonathan's nearly there, too! 0_o I just LOVE the cape picture! SO CUTE of your two boys together! <3 Happy Birthday, Baby! Try not to grow up too fast for your mama!

Jewelle said...

What a cute superman! It seems like yesterday we were in the mother lounge nursing together. Kids grow up way to fast for my liking!

Elena said...

THat last picture of he and Cam's back is precious! LOVE it. I didn't even realize it was Jake's b-day in nursery or I would have sung to him.