Thursday, February 25, 2010

Verbalizing

The boys are doing SO much better at verbalizing what they want. They're also accomplished at yelling and screaming at one another. I love them dearly....but the high pitched wailing MUST stop, along with the shouts of "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Jake took my ------ (fill in the blank)"
I guess this is my pay back for treating my own siblings so poorly growing up.
Jake has gotten better at his words as well. He also finds it hilarious to blame Cameron for something, and then watching Cameron get in trouble. Yeah, we're talking about a 20 month old child. He's WAY too smart for his own good.
The sad thing is how he is constantly reminding me through out the day, "Mama, Tameron on bus." "Mama, Tameron bye-bye." He loves his brother, and even dances when the bus drops Cam off at home, but after that first giddy minute, we have fighting and screaming.
I know this is typical sibling behavior, but there are days, and lately they're more and more, when I would just love the boys to sit quietly next to each other and share politely.
Yeah, it's a dream, don't squash it.

2 comments:

cressfamily said...

I'm not going to squash it... That is my drean as well. A whole day without the fighting Oh how nice would that be??

Mattsmom said...

That is every mothers dream. Someday right?