Friday, April 24, 2009

And Now the AFTER Picture

With all the craziness that's been going on here lately (just see yesterday's posts if you don't know what "craziness" I'm talking about...) I didn't ever show you the AFTER picture of our apartment.
For about a week, they've been working on bringing in more topsoil and planting some permanent plants to cover the icky hard water marks on the building. Overall I think it's CUTE!! (And I'm SO glad those icky bushes are gone!)
AFTER
And just for fun, I'm going to share some funny baby pics. While I'm on the computer playing, Jake has found some interesting ways to entertain himself. Pulling things out of the diaper bag is one. He found the medicine cup and pretended to drink from it. I laughed and went to take the picture. When I got by him, he'd stopped. But I told him to do it again, because it was funny, and he obliged. Funny boy!! <3

No comments: