Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Day on Spring Break With MY Family

Today was quite fun. We went bowling, where Steve kicked butt, and I totally LOST (even to Cameron!)
Jake wanted to get in on the fun too!
Then I decided to get some actual Rubba Undies pictures....enjoy! (Yes, I did this IN the store, and was NOT ashamed!)
When Cameron was at therapy, Steve and I tried a new ice cream place (YUMMY!) and next door found a fun little gorilla. We HAD to take pictures with him.
Now we're winding down for the day. Cam has self-exiled himself to bed (he's been kinda ornery with the baby), Jake's pulling videos off the shelf, and crying for his missed naps today, and Steve is watching some random movie on tv. It's been quite a fun day! :)

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

OMG, "Jones sew and vac! A gor-really-good store!" I totally have their theme song in my head now. BTW, very sexy bowling ball. ;)