Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Be Positive

Lately I've seen a lot of negativity (and even been a bit negative myself....)
So I've decided to post the positive things going on in my life right now. Because I want to find the JOY in my journey.
~Steve has a job. I know this isn't always a positive thing, but in this economy, it is HUGE!
~Cameron is doing SO well on his medication. He's a new child. He had a rough few weeks, but we've finally found the correct dosage! YAY!
~Jake is a completely typical child. He's such a little smartie-pants too. He's picked up SO much...to mommy's chagrin!
~I have a home that is comfortable and very homey.
~I have clean sheets to sleep on tonight. I LOVE that freshly laundered smell!
~I'm getting a shipment of my favorite smelly things this week. I'm SO excited. :)
~I have a cute hair-do that I can just blow-dry and go with. SOOOOOO wonderful!
~My boys love playing with each other. Not only that, but they LOVE each other. I'm truly blessed to have that!
~It's been raining all day today. Exciting....that means spring is just around the corner!!
~The yummy Easter treats are on the store shelves!! ;)
~I've got one pile of my many piles of papers filed in my filing cabinet. It's a start!
~I FEEL cute today. You know how you have those days when you just feel "blah?" And then there are those days that you actually FEEL "cute!?" Today's a cute day!
~I have many friends who do SO much for me.
~My husband LOVES me and I love him. (That's probably one that should have been at the top of the list...)
There really is much to be happy about and be grateful for.
"In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." (I don't know who said this, but it's a saying that I got from my stake enrichment meeting and I've got displayed by my computer.)

4 comments:

Jewelle said...

That meeting was amazing wasn't it?! I know they were truly inspired to bring that subject to us at that time. Glad to hear you have some great blessings in your life.

Deanna said...

I'm sad I didn't get to talk to you tonight and tell you how darling your hair was, and you are always cute!!! Have a good one!

Mattsmom said...

You rock! Sometimes we all just need a reminder! I am glad you had a "cute day". Those days are always so good!

cressfamily said...

thanks for being so positive!! I need to do that more often.