Saturday, February 14, 2009

Home at Last!!

I can't use the excuse that I don't have my own computer at home to follow my favorite blogs...I'm now up and going with a NEW computer!! *doing a happy dance*
For the past 2 days I've been putting together all our new "office" area. We have a new computer desk (put together by me), a new computer chair (put together by me with my brother's help), a new filing cabinet (put together TWICE by me....dang directions...), and a new computer...set up by me. I'm sure Steve would have helped if he'd not been working when I was putting stuff together.
Because of the work I've been doing on the office area, Jake has felt neglected. Poor baby. He's been super whiny and cries at the drop of a hat. He refused to let me put him back to bed this morning after his early morning feeding....he slept with me. But now, it's put together, all that's left is to organize everything. *sigh* It sure feels good to get somethings accomplished!
And lest you think I forgot, Steve and I did treat each other for Valentine's day. I sent him a balloon bouquet and a singing card (I WILL be making him a steak dinner with the trimmings for dinner), and he got me some cute earrings, a bear, and CHOCOLATE!! :D It's been a great day!

1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

AWESOME!!! Let's see pictures of the new office stuff!!!