Friday, January 23, 2009

What I've Heard...

How small the world seems sometimes....
One of my other online friends is the aunt to the little boy I mentioned in my last post. Here's what she said happened.
He was having breathing issues on Sunday, and his parents took him to the hospital. I guess every time he fell asleep he stopped breathing. They were in the process of putting the little boy in a coma to transport him to Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake when he died. It was very unexpected and sudden.
I've just had such a broken heart over this all week long. I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose one of my kids. (I'm glad I can't imagine it....) Every time I even think about my friends I stop and pray for their comfort and strength.
I'm still heartbroken, but I will try to help them any way I can. The funeral is tomorrow.

No comments: