Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Fun

I could have SWORN we took way more pictures, but I guess we were too busy having fun! :P
Jake could have played in the wrapping paper ALL day if we'd let him.
Cameron got a super-cool wagon from Grandma, that mom and Uncle Daren had to put together....so Uncle Daren got one of the first rides! :)
Just for fun, here's a picture of Jake's new favorite place to roll (we're not QUITE crawling yet, but rolling around gets the job done.) We've found him under the coffee table SO many times....silly boy.
And on our picture taking night, I laid on the floor with the boys for some fun shots....here's ONE. :)

2 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had an awesome Christmas. Now I have to go read all your other posts that I've missed.

Diana Mancuso said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. Hope you and your family enjoyed the holidays!