Thursday, October 02, 2008

It's Coming...

Party season is here. Thankfully, he's only asked for one person to sleep over. (PHEW!) Cam will be turning EIGHT on Sunday! I can't believe it's already been 8 years! I remember when he was Jake's age!! Time just seems to fly!
Tonight we're having a sleep-over party and I hope I'll survive it. I will let you know how it goes!
On another quick little note, my baby brother is now in the Philippines. He was able to call the night he flew out. I stayed at my mom's house to talk with him WELL past midnight. He's doing well and is SO excited to get his mission underway!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, it's hard to believe that he's already eight! I still remember getting the phone call from a very freaked out Steve the day he was born. :) Good luck with the sleep over. You are a brave mom!

Anne/kq said...

Eight! Wow! One kid sleeping over can't be THAT bad... Right?

Right?

;)

Mattsmom said...

FUN! Eight is SUCH a big birthday! Enjoy the party!

That is awesome that you got to talk to your bro! We got to chat with my bro Ricky before he flew to Australia two years ago. I didn't know it was customary to get a call like that!

ENJOY the weekend!