Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Well....

So the computer is acting up....AGAIN! GAH!! Yeah, Steve tried to install the actual anti-spyware software he bought at the store, and POOF!! Our start up tool bar disappeared. Then today, he tried to just TURN the dang thing on, and black screen! I'm ready to be DONE with the stupid thing!! I just know that my friends all live in it! :(
So I've got a little over 24 hours until baby #2 comes, and I'm freaking out!! Don't get me wrong, I'm THRILLED to be having another child, but there are some anxieties that I'm facing. I love having Jacob where he is, he's SO easy to take care of while he's inside of me, I'm not so sure that I'll be able to handle TWO kids! I'm also waking myself up after my 5th or 6th nightly potty break. (Usually around 4:00 in the morning) and I can't fall asleep. I end up staying awake until 7:00ish, and it's driving me nuts! I'm SO tired, and I know this is my last full week of uninterrupted sleep! WHY!? I'll wake up and think, "Hey, I should remember to pack such-and-such...." Then I start to think of all of the other chores and things I have to do to prepare my house for this little boy. Then I just get myself all worked up and just can't sleep! So not fun!
Cameron is also going to the Learning Center and doing amazing!! He loves it and I know he needs it. We've also set up transportation for him, since I won't be able to drive him around for at LEAST 2 weeks after the c-section. He loves it, but I'm getting frustrated with the transportation people. They're great, don't get me wrong, but they're confused. I hope things are better now!!
I've been having insane dreams as well. I dreamed that I'd had baby #2 and he looked identical to Cameron, and I had a hard time telling them apart! (Yes, in my dream there was STILL an 8 year age difference, but that didn't matter!) So crazy!! I also dreamed that my mom, dad, grandpa, and Cameron crashed their way into the operating room. I'm so anxious about everything that these insane dreams aren't helping!
My sister and husband decided to come up for a summer break. (I'm SO excited!) She's got such a cute little bump! (Compared to my monsterous belly!!)
And we've cut off Cam's hair again. It was nearly to "hair-pulling length," and I know I won't be up to buzzing it when Jacob is here (at least for a while) so I cut it tonight. We left it long on the sides and back to make him look a little more like my grandpa!! (Yeah, cheap entertainment!)
Friday's the day I have the baby. I will let you know the details when I can, but we don't have access to the computer, so it may be a while....don't give up....you WILL know! :)

2 comments:

Mattsmom said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am dying here! Did you leave Cam's hair like that? Those pictures are SO going to end up in his wedding video aren't they!

SO fun to chat today! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for you! I can barely contain myself. Please say I can crash your house later next week! PPPPLLLEEAAASSSSEEE? Man alive am I excited for you!

LOVE YA!

CareBearMommy said...

I've been thinking about you a lot this week. Hmmmm, I wonder why!?!?! I am also so dang excited for you. I'm really glad I'm coming to Idaho next month, and I look forward to seeing you and your baby. Good luck tomorrow morning, and I look forward to that phone call. ;)