Thursday, May 22, 2008

GAAAAAAH!!!

Okay, major complaint coming up.....I HATE spyware!! AND spyware pretending to be anti-spyware!! I may have to freakin' clean out my whole stinkin' computer!! WHY!?!! :(
And after much internal debating, I've decided to go camping. My parents have an amazing motor home that will serve me well....equipped with a/c and even has 4 televisions. Yeah, it's not much like "camping" more like going on vacation. :)
My doctor did tell me to make sure and take it easy....guess what! I plan on it!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I think the spyware problems are getting worse. My whole system was infected with multiple problems and after trying to eliminate viruses and all kinds of stuff I ended up having to save all my programs and files I wanted to CDs and a flashdrive and then reformat my entire harddrive. Total pain in the butt! Have fun camping this weekend, although I'm not sure you'll need the A/C. :) Is Steve able to go with you or is he stuck at work?

Jewelle said...

Yeah for fake camping! I am sure you will enjoy it. Eat a s'more for me okay? Sorry about the computer. We just went through the same type of thing about a month ago. It takes forever to clean up the mess! Why do people have to be evil and create such programs?
~Jewelle

Dawnyel said...

Poor Steve is staying home...if anyone wants to feed him I'm SURE he'd love you forever! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time camping!! :)