Tuesday, January 15, 2008

To Dream

Have you ever had a dream so real and vivid that you wake up and are disoriented?? I've done that MULTIPLE times this week, and I don't know if I can fix it or not.
The bad thing about my weird, vivid, and down right psycho dreams is that they just keep getting worse and worse.
I know I can blame it on my pregnancy, but I just don't feel that it's fair to blame EVERYTHING on that....maybe I'm just weird. *sigh*
Now, if you don't mind, I'm off to do some furniture shopping at our local garden center, after which, I'm going to buy a prom dress for more money than I have, in a size that isn't mine, JUST so I can try it on.

5 comments:

Elena said...

SO funny! I am a very vivid dreamer too. I've even been known to wake up and not know if I was married or not. YIKES! (Maybe we are just crazy, cause I'm NOT pregnant!)

CareBearMommy said...

HAHAHA~ So I'm guessing that the garden furniture and prom dress shopping were what your most recent dream was about? You ought to ride to the store on a couch train, too!

nikko said...

I have totally psycho dreams, too, but mine are usually violent (people pointed guns at me, people dying, etc) and I'm not sure what that says about me. ;o)

Have fun trying on prom dresses!

Melzie said...

Hmmm....

Stress, not pregnancy-- I agree, you can't blame everything on being pregnant, because it's not. HOWEVER!!! Are you more stressed than normal? I have very real dreams, at least once a week-- but if I'm insanely stressed, it's much more insane/horrible.

N was kidnapped last week-- it was horrible, and I was up at 3am checking doors, locks, and him... awful, awful, awful.

Sketchy said...

It's totally pregnancy. My dreams were wild when I was pregant and so vivid they felt like real life.

The one my husband likes to tell every one about was the one where I gave birth to a puppy and then everyone was mad at me because I decided against breast feeding.