Monday, November 05, 2007

So Worried

I can't believe the WORRY I go through!! I'm officially 8 weeks along today, and I haven't thrown up ONCE!! Honestly, I was puking up both of my lungs at this point with Cameron. Yes, I know each pregnancy is different, but not being sick is worrying me!! I do have constant nausea (unless I eat) but no pukage!
My belly is getting bigger, but I think it's more from eating constantly than from a growing baby.
The only thing that keeps me from completely worrying is the peaceful feeling I have about the whole thing. It's going to be okay!! I just feel it! But at the same time, I can't help but worry!
Hopefully next week my worry will be lessened by my first visit with my doctor!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worry is normal! It meas you are a good Mom and that you want this child so much!

Rachau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachau said...

I am still so giddy for you. Worry is a normal thing!. Let me be giddy for yu thats one less thing to worry about! ;P

Anonymous said...

I think pregnancy and worry are pratically the same thing aren't they? And like I said, I've have every level of sickness with my pregnancies, so you're okay! :) Enjoy it!!!

Suzanne said...

I'm glad you haven't been really sick! It's probably hard not to worry, but I'm sure it's helped to have a feeling of peace. What a blessing! :)

nikko said...

I'm so glad that you're not sick. I'm sure everything is fine. You'll feel better after your appt!

Lana said...

COngrats! on baby #2!!!!
I'm glad you are feeling well, at least well enough not to lose your cookie :)

Sketchy said...

OH my FREAKING HECK! I picked a horrible time to go in a blog coma!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am seriously doing the happy dance for you. What happy news!

Oh and worry? Totally normal. Got to be a joke at our house that we knew I wasn't pregnant if I was still happy about the idea of it. If I was worrying then everything was fine.

HUGS!!!!

One Scrappy Gal said...

I'm 20 weeks and not feeling a lot of strong movements/kicks yet. I can't remember when I started to feel constant movements with the other two. I do feel flutters...but they are not as strong as I remember. So of course, I worry every day that something is wrong. But my ob/gyn appts have been good and the baby looks great with a strong heartbeat. I guess I just won't be satisfied until it punches me hard in the gut from the inside and I double over and howl from the pain of it!! :-)

CareBearMommy said...

I'll worry right along with you until your dr. appointment. I'm wishing the best for you.... and I'm so dang excited!