Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Hormones

Last night, I was watching my usual Dancing With the Stars results show (anyone wanting to discuss the TRAGEDY of last week, feel free to do that here...) and when LeAnn Rhymes sang "How Do I Live" and the dancers came out I IMMEDIATELY cried....and it lasted for a while too!! And let me mention here, that I VERY MUCH dislike LeAnn Rhymes' version of that song....VERY MUCH!! I was just OVERWHELMED with feelings. I know I can blame them on hormones....but that's okay, right!?
Hormones have also caused me to do something pretty drastic today...I chopped off my hair!! AND it feels HEAVENLY!! (Steve has put our camera somewhere....and once I get it, I will post pics!)
I can't imagine what my hormones are going to do when I'm further along!!

3 comments:

Elena said...

Emily told me that she cut your hair today. I can't wait to see it. And TRAGEDY of last week is right!!! What a mess!! I felt so sorry for Sabrina and I am irritated with the way the voting works. I think we should vote for who we want to leave not stay. That way all the bad dancers won't be on simply because of popularity.

I also say, let yourself cry. When you're pregnant you can do all sorts of things you can't normally get away with. :)

Dawnyel said...

Elena, it's CUTE!! ;)
Yeah, I was SO upset over Sabrina...I voted, but for those I thought would NEED my votes. I honestly didn't think Sabrina needed my votes with her fan-base, and with how WONDERFULLY she dances!! So now, I'm voting for the best dancer in my opinion (which with Sabrina gone is now Mel B!)

One Scrappy Gal said...

I cry watching those long distance commercials. And movies too... really stupid movies... When I finally saw Superman Returns... I cried because Clark didn't spend ANY time with his mom... who lost her husband!! He just showed up... said "hey" and then flew away. :(

During my first pregnancy, I cried and cried because my blanket was blue.

I feel like chopping off my hair too and just doing a bob!! I'm soooo tempted!