Tuesday, October 30, 2007

News I've Been Sitting On....

I can't hold it back ANY longer!! I have been waiting to "announce" my news until I was able to see my doctor, but I can't stand it ANY LONGER!! (Did I already say that?? Then it MUST be true!!)
I'm pregnant!! (Yes, you may do a dance of joy!)
I've told many people I talk to on a daily basis, and so it seems like there are FEW people in the world who DON'T know my news....So I've decided to just "out" myself.
I've been feeling extremely nauseous lately, and at times worried that I'd lose it completely, but so far, I've been able to maintain. (The only thing that's keeping me from having full-blown morning sickness is when I eat. I SWEAR, by the end of this pregnancy I'm going to be a circle!) My pants are already causing problems, and I'm only seven weeks along!! I may have to make my own clothes, just to keep myself covered!! *snicker*
So if I'm not on, posting, or visiting you as much, you'll know why....it's not that I don't love you, it's that I'm trying to get some sleep, and maintain my composure!

8 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

That's awesome news!!!

nikko said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm so excited for you!

Mall Worker said...

Dawnyel!!!! I"m so so so so so so very very very happy to hear this news! Huge Congratulations!!!!!!

Elena said...

YAYYYYYY!!!!!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations, Dawnyel!!! I'm so very excited for you! Hopefully the sickies pass quickly and you start to feel more like yourself soon! :)

Rachau said...

Congratulations!
Dawnyel thats the best news i have had in a long time.
I hope the sickies also pass for you.But it's worth it in the long run!

Kristine said...

WooHOO!
I won't ask what you've been up too...but CONGRATULATIONS!

CareBearMommy said...

SWEET! I was wondering when you were gonna post this. I'd be all antsy about it, just like you've been. And even though I've already said it a bunch, CONGRATULATIONS! But I hope you feel sick and cruddy at least up until you get the all-clear at your dr's appointment in a week and a half.