Monday, August 27, 2007

Duty

I have a few jobs that I really SHOULD do on a monthly basis, but sometimes life gets in the way. No biggie, right??? Well....

Last month my visiting teacher supervisor called me to get my report. I told her that I hadn't been visiting teaching. Usually, after this admission, the supervisor will encourage me to do better next time, and be done with it. This new supervisor is DIFFERENT!!

After I said that I was a lazy-no-good-bum, she said, "Well, WHAT will the Lord say!?"

Uh......



GUILT TRIP!!
I did get it done for this month though....so no guilt for AUGUST!! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Allyson called me today to tell me that my beat is being changed again. (You'll probably be taken away from me. :( ) Anyway, I tattled on our favorite supervisor. I seriously have had enough. When I told Allyson that you had been hounded to see if MY VT had been done, she about died. She said she didn't know about it and was glad I had told her. She's going to have a discreet chat with Sis. Supervisor and I am supposed to tell Allyson if things get better. So hopefully next month won't be so harsh. :)

Sketchy said...

She reports to him directly huh, wow your ward must be AWESOME! If only you hadn't missed your VT they probably would have been translated.

Mall Worker said...

now that is a guilt trip!