Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to Civilization!!

We just returned from a VERY long drive to help my little sister move. I'm HAPPY to say that the trip was fairly uneventful (with the exception of two dogs on the highway, swaying trailer, and a fire on the side of the interstate...) We made it, and I can't tell you how happy I am to see houses that are PLANTED into the ground!! My sister's new house is a modular home that, when I stood in the right spots, I could feel the slight breeze blowing the house around!! Yeah, but it's cute, and with my sister's knack for decorating it will be GORGEOUS!!
I will update more later, for now I'm tired, and have more family in town....along with school starting today, it's going to be busy for a while!! Don't give up on me, I'm STILL HERE! :D

6 comments:

Melzie said...

Welcome back!!!

Mall Worker said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound!

CareBearMommy said...

I'm glad you made it back in one piece. And that is so weird that Cam starts back to school today. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yay ... safe and sound and uneventful! I had better not comment too long...my bad eventful trip luck might wear off on you! Just glad to see you have returned...may the blogging recommence!

Suzanne said...

I know that feeling of craziness! School starts for us tomorrow and I'm just not ready!

How fun that you were able to help your sister! You always seem so supportive of your family! :)

Elena said...

Love your little ticker thing. I had to go get my own. I shocked myself that I knew how to add it to my blog! LOL! Hope school is going well for you. I am waiting for the blog update about it.