Monday, July 30, 2007

Where Did this Child Come From??

Oh, me?? No.....I was a PERFECT angel growing up!! *laughing evilly*
I have just about had it today with my child!! He's been nothing but grumpy and ornery ALL day long!! It didn't matter WHAT little Baby J did, he would smack him, push him over, or just be a mean little punk to him! We had a marathon time-out session, in which the child threw garbage EVERYWHERE, threw a newspaper at my head, and basically screamed and let me know he was NOT happy!!
What can I do??
All I have to say is that it's a good thing that I love the boy, or he would NOT be alive!

4 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

How did you end up handling the situation? Did you lock him in a closet? Come on...you can tell me. :)

Suzanne said...

Yep, been there done that! Grr...some days of parenting are not fun at all, but you're right it's a good thing we love those little guys!

Lynanne said...

I hear duct tape works very well ;) Just kidding! Sorry to hear you had such a frumpy day. :( Those are the days that I want to sit down and tantrum right next to my child. Hope tomorrow is better!

Sketchy said...

I believe Millie suggested plying them with rum punch once...

hugs Dawnyel, this too shall pass...