Wednesday, July 18, 2007

How Much Can I Fit Into One Day??

Since I'm leaving town tomorrow, today is my last day to get chores, meetings, and appointments in for this week. It's CRAZY time at my house!!! On top of this, we're still looking at houses, and the search is VERY hard.
The house that I LOVED online is NOT the same in real life!! The outside is cute, but the inside should have been ripped out YEARS and YEARS ago!!! There were points where Steve couldn't even stand up straight!! The floor was uneven, and things JUST weren't pretty!!
Today we have a meeting with our housing people, a Primary water party, Steve's shift at work, a home inspection, and in between all of that, we have cleaning to do! :(
Then to make sure that things are ready for me to leave tomorrow, I've got laundry, packing, and organizing to do! UGH!!

4 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Okay, so I'm dumb here. Where in the heck are you going? I'm sure you've already mentioned it, but it just escaped my brain. Anyway, have fun, wherever it is you're going!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of primary water party....where was Cam?? :) It's alright, I completely understand the exhaustion of getting ready to leave, but we did miss him.

Dawnyel said...

Okay, so I SKIPPED the water party...Cam has had a sore throat all week, and I didn't want to push my luck! (He was VERY disappointed tho!)
I'm going to Utah for a women's retreat!! I'm SO excited!! NO child, no husband...JUST ME and my friends! :D

Melzie said...

You know, keep looking, the perfect house will fall out of teh sky, and you'll just be so excited!!! :)

How nice for you!! I hope you have a most awesome time, and I know you will!! :)