Monday, April 09, 2007

Behind the Times

I'm so behind now, that it's pretty pathetic!!
Steve has been off work for a while, and I'm quite enjoying having him around...if you know what I mean?! ;)
Then I went to see Steve's play with Cameron this weekend, and laughed!
Then found out that the "hot" looking bad guy is really gay! (What a waste of cuteness!!)
I changed my mind about going to our ward for church on Sunday after my little sister begged! (Well, she didn't "beg" so much as she just decided it would be better if we went to my parents' ward!)
Then I have been babysitting a very clingy baby!
And now, I'm trying to catch up.
I do love you all, but I'm just overwhelmed right now!
***********************
One funny story, I was outside with Cameron at my mom's house. He wanted me to lower the basketball hoop for him to play. (It's SUPER hard to get back up once it's down...) I told him that I didn't want to put it back up by myself, and that it was probably a bad idea since if we left it down Grandpa would run into it with his truck.
Cam looked at me and asked, "Which grandpa?"
(Mind you, the boy has 5 grandpas!)
I asked him which one he THOUGHT I was talking about. And he answered, "Grandpa Frei?"(pronounced "free.")
I said, "Well, he could run into it too...."
Then in as serious a face as I've ever seen he asked, "What about Grandma Four?"

6 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Sounds like you're a busy lady.
I'm glad you're having fun with Steve.
Too bad about the cute gay guy.
That story about Cam is way cute!
That is all!
Now Carrie has spoken!

Anonymous said...

"Grandpa Four" HILLARIOUS! I love it! I totally understand the feling overwhaelmed by caring for clingy chilidren. On occasion I manage to get Sadie to be happy while I am not holding her...but I am usually doing the dishes, laundry, playing with Matthew, or other necessary things during that time. Blogging seems to come in second these days.
Enjoy your time with Steve!

Lisa M. said...

*smile*

Ah.

Gina said...

You are so cute! Sorry you've been so overwhelmed. Happy to hear the hubs has been around making you smile though!

Cute story about Grandpas and Grandma 4... haha!

Love your new profile photo! You have GORGEOUS EYES!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you're not sick or something. I think this last weekend was busy for everyone.

Aren't kids hilarious the way their thought processes work? Too funny.

Suzanne said...

Hahaha! Kids are so cute! I hope life calms down for you soon! :)