Friday, April 13, 2007

Answering You

One Scrappy Gal said...
Do you think that if Kenickie had been the one to drive Greased Lightning on Thunder Road instead, that they would have won?
Scrappy:
The strange thing about me is that I DO wonder about things like that with movies! I think in my mind, "If these kids had taken a left turn here, their lives would have been better." And continuing the thought even more...I sometimes hope that they WILL take that left turn!
But, if Kenickie (glad you knew how to spell his name, I would have NEVER guessed!) had raced, NO, the race would have been different. He didn't have the (to steal a phrase) "stones" to do what Danny did. Kenickie was NOT meant to be the hero of that movie, so I don't think he would have.
*********************************
FrogLegs said...
Would you rather go a week wearing the same clothes but being able to shower. Or, go a week without showering, but be able to change your clothes.
Froggy:
*waving arm crazily* HI LADY!!
Anyway, to get to your question, since I've done it, and survived....I would rather go a week without showering but be able to change my clothes. I mean, I can barely stand my smelly undies when I wake up in the mornings now...clean clothes help...even a little! :)
**********************************
Thoroughly Mormon Millie said...
"A hickey from Kenickie is like a Hallmawk cawd. When you care enough to send the very best."
Are you like me? Don't you hate going VTing sometimes?
Millie:
You do the BEST impressions! :)
I detest Visiting Teaching. Does this make me a bad person?? I guess my rotten attitude comes from my relationship with the people I'm paired with. In the past I've had great experiences, but lately...my partner has kids that literally drive me insane, and every lady they give me moves away. Right now, my beat consists of one VERY inactive, annoying, rude lady. GO ME! :( I know I should have a better attitude, try to love this lady and my partner, but it's SO hard! And taking Cameron with my is my only option most days....UGH! I don't want to do it...
**********************************
Carrie said...
So, What's got you so burnt out (referring to the lovely picture of the matches)?
Carrie:
I just LOVED the phrase that went with it. If you didn't look at the labels for the match picture...do it....I explained why I'm feeling burned out there!!
(If you're too lazy, it's because I have PMS...I'm just running a million directions at once....I'm just exhausted! I feel like anytime I make a comment it's a negative one. I'm just feeling a bit toxic right now. So if you're around me, you'd better watch out...I'm likely to get us ALL burned!)
***********************************
nikko said...
Paper or plastic?
Nikko:
Plastic. (Cameron, however, loves paper!)
*************************************
txmommy said...
under or over TP?
and more importantly do you have a good tip for keeping diapers on a girl who insists on taking them off?
txmommy:
Actually, as long as it's on the roll, I really don't care. I USED to care, but even now, I can't really remember what I used to like! I do know that the one time my mom was here, and HAD to potty, she got upset because the tp was under..."It MUST be over," she said!
As for the streaking baby...sorry...no help here! If she's taking them off does that mean she's ready for potty training?? (One can ONLY hope!)
****************************************
Anne/kq said...
So, I'm a little late, but I'll ask anyway and hope that it shall be answered.
I have a UTI right now (on top of my cramps.) Ever had one? If so, what did you do to get more comfy while you were treating it (I'm taking cranberry, but hot baths seem to be the only things that help, comfort-wise, and I'm aware that three baths a day isn't really good for my UT health-- or my skin, for that matter.)
Also, do you have In-N-Out there? Ever had it? Heard of it?
Anne/kq:
Happily, I can say I've never had a UTI. So I have no advice. Sorry.
And we DON'T have an In-N-Out...but I have heard of them...and seen them, but only when I was in California.

1 comment:

Melzie said...

I'm a VTing drop out. I actually loved to go- just not here. So I don't- and they no longer have a route for me- supposedly. However, my very fertile VTers come, every single month. All 7 kidlets in town. I'm trying to drop out of that too. ;)