Friday, March 09, 2007

Free-for-all Friday Answers

CareBearMommy said...
Just to warn you, this question is from Kelly. So, beware!
What exactly did you get your hubby for Valentine's Day?
Carrie:
I got him a present that he loves! :) If you MUST know the exact details, I'll email them to you...just because I know there are some who DON'T want to know all those details!
***********************************
Nikkie said...
Any question eh? Um....what did you have for lunch today?
Nikkie:
Sad thing....I haven't eaten ANYTHING yet today!! NOTHING!! (Haven't even taken my pills!!) I'd better get busy! (When I DO eat, I'll let you know!)
Now that I've had lunch, I ate:
Spicy BBQ chicken bites from Walmart (small container), broccoli slaw/salad from Walmart (small container), and 6 big red grapes...from Walmart!! (Can you tell where I went shopping today!?)
*************************************
elena said...
How can I get my curtains fluffy instead of flat??? :)
Elena:
So I'm no expert when it comes to curtains, but have you tried ironing them. (UGH! I hate ironing, but if it's for a good cause...) Or maybe you can toss them in the dryer for a few minutes. I really have no other suggestions...but good luck! :) They look marvelous!
*************************************
Rachelle said...
Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Explain. What do you think made you this way?
Rachelle:
I always thought of myself as an optimist, but now that I'm older, and a bit wiser, I think I've become more of a pessimist. It's pretty sad, but I've come to learn that sometimes life is hard, and while we shouldn't dwell on the bad things all the time, sometimes it just feels better to wallow. I hope that one day I can be one of those glass-half-full people. Until then, I'll keep trying to change my perspective!
**************************************
Cat said...
- What is your favorite food?
- What is the air velocity of an unlaiden European swallow?
- Have you pestered the Andersons yet since they moved to Idaho?
- What will you do while your kidlet is in school?
- How many fingers am I holding up?
Cat:
-My favorite all time food is chocolate.
-I am giggling at the second question...(LOVE Monty Python and the Holy Grail)...My guess (since, I'm no expert) is 52.341 miles per hour. (That is ONE speedy birdie!)
-I haven't seen Lynette since she's moved here...I've been meaning to though...I did drive past their new apartment last week....
-My kidlet is in school now, and most days, I just watch grown-up television. Or I'll clean the house. Or on those SPECIAL days, I'll go online, and not let anything bother me!
-I say 6 fingers!
*******************************************
txmommy said...
I'll go with what will you do when your little guy is in school too, I always wonder what people do when they have no kids at home. (it's been 19 years since I have experienced that so I really don't know)
txmommy:
Honestly, I'm really boring when Cam is at school. I enjoy my time, but normally, I'm pretty boring...unless I'm babysitting, which, lately, I haven't been.
I'll just stay at home and turn on Good Morning America/ER on TNT, then The View. (Yeah, not the MOST uplifting television...) Then usually I'll clean up in between commercials...vacuuming, putting dishes in the kitchen, putting those dishes in the dishwasher, fixing my throw-blankets on my couches.
After the View I'll watch TLC's What Not to Wear (not that I ever FOLLOW what the gurus say, but I get SOME good tips. SOME!) When commercials come on that show I'll flip to How It's Made on Discovery...I LOVE that show!! It's SO cool! By this time, my loneliness has vanished, and I realize that soon I'll have to leave to pick Cameron up from school. But that doesn't stop me from changing the channel, yet again, to watch Dharma and Greg on FX. I love this show...it's just so funny, in a crazy karma type way! By the end of the show, it's time to get Cameron, but I have satisfied my adult television viewing...plus cleaned up somewhat!
On my big day off from Cam, Fridays, I skip most of my regular television schedule, and play on the internet...mostly doing FREE-FOR-ALL FRIDAY! :) There you have it. Honestly, I could be doing SO much more, but I'm not!
***************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Do you have a favorite disco song?
Scrappy:
I LOVE disco songs...they remind me of cleaning days growing up. My mom would throw on one of her old records (she's SO old....yeah, right!! She was only 18 when she had me...) and most of those records were 70's disco stuff!
If I could listen to ANY disco song over and over...I would have to pick Dancing Queen, by ABBA. LOVE them!! It's really funny now, because the fashion of that day is SO hilarious. My mom, in her nostalgia, bought an ABBA DVD...it has some of their original music videos. We watched them one night and laughed and sung for a long time. I *HEART* disco music!! (I also love ANYTHING from the BeeGees!!)

No comments: