Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What's that Smell??

I just keep getting further and further behind in my blog-reads...forgive me!!
This week is just crazy for me!! I have something going on EVERY day! Tomorrow's going to be insane, although, Cam doesn't have school...so there's ONE less thing to worry about!
***********************
Today I was reminded of a funny story that I just HAVE to share...
When I was going to school in Pocatello and lived in the dorms I had one friend who had a small problem. Now, it wasn't major, but for her, it was unavoidable! She was a farter. And it wasn't just a "fluff" fart...she had the peel the paint kind of smelly farts. We'd tease her, but if we went to a dance and would stand in our little circle of friends dancing, all of a sudden she'd be GONE! But part of her would linger. Pretty soon, the whole group would be forced to move!!
The funniest thing about her problem was that she constantly had a small can of air freshener in her dorm room. You would just walk down the hall and run into an invisible wall. The wall smelled of roses and farts. Yeah, not the most pleasant of smells....
Luckily, she's overcome this problem (or the last time I saw her I didn't notice...) Thank heaven!
One time when our family was camping, before my Grandma died, she told me, "Dawnyel, girls don't fart, they fluff." I laughed and as we went on with our game (hand and foot canasta) I continued to have a problem of my own. Pretty soon the smell was overwhelming and my Grandma (queen of sarcasm...) looked me straight in the eye, and with as straight as a face I've EVER seen, she calmly said, "Dawnyel, YOU fart!"
So there you have it...if you didn't know it before...Yes, Girls can be stinky, and EVEN fart!

4 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Oh. My. Gosh! That is so freakin' hilarious! Of course, I have known all along that you FART. No dainty fluffs comin' from YOUR buns, no sirree!

And here's a little secret for you... I FART TOO! (But don't tell anybody!)

Anonymous said...

HAHA...that is just great! You are funny!

And by the way..I got your Yahoo message...and I think that if the choices are you tossing the camera or giving it to me...I'll take it. Even if I only end up using it to take quick pics of things when I blog about them it would be awesome!

One Scrappy Gal said...

I can't wait to tell people that I'm a fluffer!! :)

Anne/kq said...

Oh, man, that had me laughing. My dad and his fiance are the worst... Eeeew. *wrinkles up nose thinking about it*